• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

use of supplies

wales48

I had a long long break from Elvenar, so it's for me sometimes searching again how everything works.

On what things can i use the supplies? I know the barracks to train teams, also to make supplies you will use it,..
but what else??

I mostly have way to much supplies, so much i can't store it anymore ( with money i can buy knowledge points), and i can't upgrade my storage yet.
Please let me know.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
What do you mean with teleporting? Is that something new?
Not so new anymore, but possibly since you played the game last. ;) If you play the Spire of Eternity (shows up as a white tower outside the city for five days out of the week, on the distant beach in the top left quandrant of the screen), some of the encounters in there have a percentage chance of winning teleport spells. These store in your inventory just like the other spells (Power of Provision, Magical Manufacturing, etc.) until you want to use them; each one allows you to place one building into your inventory. This works on almost all buildings with the exception of Ancient Wonders and foundational buildings like the Main Hall, Barracks, or Magic Academy.

wales48

Not so new anymore, but possibly since you played the game last. ;) If you play the Spire of Eternity (shows up as a white tower outside the city for five days out of the week, on the distant beach in the top left quandrant of the screen), some of the encounters in there have a percentage chance of winning teleport spells. These store in your inventory just like the other spells (Power of Provision, Magical Manufacturing, etc.) until you want to use them; each one allows you to place one building into your inventory. This works on almost all buildings with the exception of Ancient Wonders and foundational buildings like the Main Hall, Barracks, or Magic Academy.
Thank you so much for explaining :D Now i also know where to get the teleport spells.
It was a long time ago that i played indeed.. i guess 7 or 8 years ago. The spire of eternity wasn't in the game back than.