• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Useless

So we have started a new adventure and looking at the new weekly quest for the season of Triumph I find this. Yes it does contribute to a bracelet - but other than that it is a useless quest that does not benefit the fellowship at all during a time when everybody is trying to work for a common goal. So my question is - do they ever attempt to coordinate things at Inno or they just throw things in a hat and draw them out at random?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 26

defiantoneks

i dont find that one to be such a worry. you sleep dont you? and it's "your choice" so any of your manufactories will count. seven sleeps to make 43 means you should be running an average of 6.meh manufactories at any given time. fairly standard for most cities.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
I find the seasons fairly easy, the only problem is the long-term commitment so I'm not putting my hopes up of getting the final prizes. I'll see how it goes. For players that are not running standard cities, there is a price to pay and things are harder. There's only one game and can't be customised to everyone's unique choices.

Edit: typo

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
I usually skip couple of dailies, either intentionally or just forget. It's still enough points to get the final prize, there's some leeway.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I usually skip couple of dailies, either intentionally or just forget. It's still enough points to get the final prize, there's some leeway.

There are a lot of extra points for the bonus chests past stage 50. If you don't miss a single quest, there are enough extra points to open at least three bonus chests, which are not worth much if you only have the center chest to open, because you did not burn money on the special pass.

Flashfyre

Considering that T2, T3, Sentient and Ascended goods don't mean squat to the FA, why is this particular quest considered a pain? You're going to be making those goods anyhow.

Dhurrin

I find I usually have room somewhere to have a handful of lvl 1 T1 factories anyway, which I usually just run for 9-hour productions specifically for such quests. Then when I go to bed I reset all the factories to 9-hours anyway, so I harvest the small T1 factories and reset them to do 3 hour productions.
I run my entire city on 2 magical workshops and a PT, so I have a few lvl 1 workshops stuffed somewhere as well.
It means I usually can get all the daily quests done almost as soon as they pop up.
The weekly ones take a bit longer, but one has a whole week for those, so it doesn't matter.

Deleted User - 849411552

So we have started a new adventure and looking at the new weekly quest for the season of Triumph I find this. Yes it does contribute to a bracelet - but other than that it is a useless quest that does not benefit the fellowship at all during a time when everybody is trying to work for a common goal. So my question is - do they ever attempt to coordinate things at Inno or they just throw things in a hat and draw them out at random?
I was annoyed by this at first also, and was going to do a refresh. But then I realized that between my big T1 manus, for Bracelets - definitely 9 hour production over night and then all my other regular goods plus sentients on 9 hours overnight, it was just going to happen automatically. And sure enough the quest finished itself in two days.

I suppose some folks might remove all their goods and sentients except for T1, in that case a refresh is in order. As a caterer/negotiator I cannot do so.

bkbajb

i dont find that one to be such a worry. you sleep dont you? and it's "your choice" so any of your manufactories will count. seven sleeps to make 43 means you should be running an average of 6.meh manufactories at any given time. fairly standard for most cities.
I agree but some people.....