• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Using Cerberus units

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4356104
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4356104

The answer is probably already out there, but I haven't found it! My question is: Why are my trained Cerberus units never offered to me in a battle? Do I need to activate them somehow, or do I need to reach a certain level, and they will be included among the choices when setting up battle troops? I would really appreciate knowing what I need to do in order to use them, so thanks for any help someone can give!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
There are tabs on the window where you choose which units to take into battle. The first tab is Barracks, the second tab is Training Grounds. You will find your cerebus (and all other units trained in the training grounds) there and can choose to take them into battle there. Once you get the Mercenary Camp, a third tab will appear and units that are from the camp will be in that tab.

Yogi Dave

Hovering over the crossed swords with show which building's troops will be opened. The cursor didn't copy, but it's hovering over the middle crossed swords, which I'd already selected.

ArmySetup.png

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Unless you're on Mobile, in which case you just have to drag the window with your troops in it to the left and the other units will appear further down the list.

Deleted User - 4356104

There are tabs on the window where you choose which units to take into battle. The first tab is Barracks, the second tab is Training Grounds. You will find your cerebus (and all other units trained in the training grounds) there and can choose to take them into battle there. Once you get the Mercenary Camp, a third tab will appear and units that are from the camp will be in that tab.
Thank you for your clear reply!! Now I understand!!

Deleted User - 4356104

Hovering over the crossed swords with show which building's troops will be opened. The cursor didn't copy, but it's hovering over the middle crossed swords, which I'd already selected.

Thank you very much. I don't know why I didn't discover that, but now I get it. Thanks to everyone for their help!!

Deleted User - 4356104

Unless you're on Mobile, in which case you just have to drag the window with your troops in it to the left and the other units will appear further down the list.
I'm using a laptop or other computer, so this will definitely work -- many thanks to you and the others who helped!!!

I am still new and playing about a month I have discovered the other world's. How do I find a friend and there fellowship. I started in Elcysandir and have traveled to Arendyll. I am on a android tablet which does change some aspects of the game.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I am still new and playing about a month I have discovered the other world's. How do I find a friend and there fellowship. I started in Elcysandir and have traveled to Arendyll. I am on a android tablet which does change some aspects of the game.
You can't mobile-Elvenar is pretty much the worst game in the world for connecting with people.

if you know their game name, you can create a message to them by typing it exactly in the address box to communicate. If you know their team score, you can keep pressing a die in the "find a fellowship" window to view a random group over and over and over until you find them and apply, or if they know your score, they they can do find a member over and over and over randomly. If any one of you logs in via a browser, it's as simple as can be.

Welcome to the worst aspect of one of the worst examples of not-ready-to-play games in the mobile universe.

You can't mobile-Elvenar is pretty much the worst game in the world for connecting with people.

if you know their game name, you can create a message to them by typing it exactly in the address box to communicate. If you know their team score, you can keep pressing a die in the "find a fellowship" window to view a random group over and over and over until you find them and apply, or if they know your score, they they can do find a member over and over and over randomly. If any one of you logs in via a browser, it's as simple as can be.

Welcome to the worst aspect of one of the worst examples of not-ready-to-play games in the mobile universe.
Thank you for answering so quickly. Yes, playing this game on a tablet is a challange but I love the game.
I guess I just don't really know how terrible it is as I don't know the difference. Just like being broke, if that's all
You have ever known, you don't know what your missing. Well, almost until you wonder into the wealthy section
Of town. Thanks again
I'll hang in for now

I know it sucks not knowing who took my trades so I could return the favor or at least give them neighborly help when using app on tablet.