• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Using Idle Builders

DeletedUser4195

So, I have 5 builders and I'm doing an upgrade to my main hall. Why couldn't we have the option of using our idle builders to speed up build times? I have 4 builders sitting idle at the moment and if I could send them all to work on the upgrade to reduce the build time I would. But wait, I guess they wouldn't sell as many diamonds that way...silly me! o_O

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Its a nice idea. Would make buying more builders more attractive as I often see people saying not to spend diamonds on builders in favour of other premium options due to how often they can sit idle. It also still allows some strategy of how many builders do you assign to a project. Even if you could only do this on special buildings like wonders it could be a fun option.

While not exactly using the idle builders, a variation on this could be using more then one neighbourly help on a build to reduce times. Those with a lvl 5 builder hut would still have an advantage over a person with lvl 2 hut and it provides synergy with the neighbourly help feature.

DeletedUser4355

So can we use more than one builder to build fast ??

DeletedUser3297

I think idle builders should be put up in the trader for 10% the building cost. This means, if you want to build something but all your builders are working, you can trade for a builder and pay the owner of that builder an additional 10% of the cost of whatever it is you are building. This also means that builder owners would not be able to use their builder until they are done in a neighbors city.

DeletedUser3297

Wouldn't it be fun to pay 30+ extra builders to upgrade all your residences at once?? I really think it would be neat to get paid to send your builders out to your neighbors to help them!

DeletedUser4815

How about that you can only do that if a neighbor, or member of the same Fellowship, puts the offer up to use the Builder? That way, your Builder doesn't start working in another city right when you want to build/upgrade something and the game just errors you out of building/upgrading that building because someone used your Builder right before you put the order in.