• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

using spells

Matrickz

Game version: __
upload_2018-7-14_21-32-55.png

Game world: __cerawyn
Browser + version: __chrome
Flash Player version: __latest
Operating System: __WIN 10
Screen resolution: __1600X900
Account name: __mMatrickz
Humans or Elves: __human

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__trying to use either power of provision or magical manufacture the spell lights but when I do anything at all the spell shuts off.
__

Expected situation:
__ spell to continue running while I am doing other things. Spell to be running if game times out when i leave it running over night. Spell to be running if I switch to phone or PC so both see spell on (or not)
__

Reproduction Steps
__click on inventory and click on either spell.
2. __click on anything other then guild chat and the spell will turn off
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser

The remaining time should appear on the spell if you hover over where you applied the spell. For further information on your account, or if this doesn’t work, please submit a support ticket. Thank You.

DeletedUser5521

Reproduction Steps
__click on inventory and click on either spell.
2. __click on anything other then guild chat and the spell will turn off

Just a thought..are you actually taking your spells "out" of the "Enchantment Storage" and applying them to the buildings you want enchanted? If you are, ignore the rest. If you are not, here's how:

Click on the Enchantment you want to use
index.php

Then apply it to whichever building(s) you want to increase production by clicking on the building. 1 spell = 1 building
index.php

Click "DONE" when you've got all the buildings you want enchanted with that spell. Hope this fixes the problem for you :)
index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18514

How do I use the instants time booster spells? I always get the message that I can't use them from inventory.

I'm editing this message since I found out from Wiki how to do this. If you want to shorten the time on an upgrade or factory production, etc, click on the item then click on the time left to upgrade or produce, then select the time booster that you want to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello @Matrickz ,

Unfortunately this is not a bug I can replicate. Have you followed the steps by @Aramina ? It see more like knowing better understanding of applying the spells.