• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

v1.160 discussion

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
307922064_10221510310087764_8006923658309792546_n.jpg

Zoof

Looks like someone brought out the big boy boots to the roach party. I don't think I've ever seen a changelog quite that dense before. Or with so many sentences that start with "We fixed"

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We fixed an issue in the Magic Academy, that kept changing the order of displayed recipes.

This is the one I have been waiting a long time to be fixed. No more shuffling around between slots and confusing people into thinking that recipes do not have assigned slots. Explaining the crafting slots will be so much easier after Thursday.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Nice to see our Elvenar Team are fixing problems in this amazing game. That makes me happy. You know
what would make me happier? If the cost for buying land was lowered a wee bit (that goes for real life too).