• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Valentine Floats Stats, shall I remove it from my city??

maeter75

I now have a lot of Event buildings now in my city, some are several chapters behind so I am thinking of removing some of them.

Anyone have the final status on the Valentine Float?
I looked at Elvenar Architect and it can't be correct as my float is several chapters below their listed and has higher numbers (see photos).

Its hard with so many event buildings, some I love the artwork for but become a lot less useful when you get to higher levels.
For instance with the Simia at high level, sentient decay is so low, its way easier to have plenty of it vs relying on production and many event buildings.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-16 144705.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-16 144705.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 23

Count Rupert

Not sure what you're looking at. Elven Architect matches your numbers for a chapter 16 Valentine Float. The only numbers higher are the culture and coins and those are being modified. You can click on the culture and coin icons to see how they're being modified.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Make sure you set the stage on Elven Architect. Near the top left under the description, in the box that says “Evolving”. :) When I set it at 10, I get the same numbers shown in your picture.

maeter75

Make sure you set the stage on Elven Architect. Near the top left under the description, in the box that says “Evolving”. :) When I set it at 10, I get the same numbers shown in your picture.
I dont know how I missed that one.
Looks like a level 10 Valentine Float does not really increase much in terms of mana and seeds, guess this AW might be the one I teleport to storage.

4x4+9,350+18,700-10 s -
Coins
1,296,000 in 24 h

Mana

Divine Seeds

Ancient Knowledge 3
1 in 24 h

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-16 155126.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-16 155126.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 25