• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Valentines float never appears in my Magic academy, crafting slot.

DeletedUser21198

Valentines float never appears in my Magic academy, crafting slot. I disenchant it accidentally, and now i cant craft another. I waited for months - and nothing! o_O:)
Version 1.115-6ff401b-256 (us 1.115)
Cerawyn
Human - Okean

Crow Last Elf

I can't find the official announcement, but earlier this year that recipe was removed from crafting in the MA. You are probably best to send a request to Support to see if they are allowed to restore your Float. Good luck!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I find the support staff here very responsive. In fact, about the most responsive group of all the games I've played. I'm glad, and not too surprised, they were able and willing to help you as well.

AJ