• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Value of Stonehenge

Dew Spinner

It seems the Stonehenge was seriously nerfed from the original and I was wondering if anyone can confirm the numbers I am seeing and if it's worth it's space with the new numbers I am seeing. Original Stonehenge Chapter 6, Stage 10...12,960 supplies, 2,686 X 2 T3, 4KP. New Stonehenge Chapter 6, Stage 10...7,200 supplies, 1580 X 2 T3, 0 KP. Culture and Population are the same for both. Debating whether to place this or not.

Kekune

Where are you getting your numbers from? I'm not looking at anything in particular, but would be surprised to learn there's a nerf now. The Stonehenge that's in crafting now ought to be the same as the Stonehenge that we won in the original event.

Dew Spinner

I am getting the Original numbers from elvengems and the New numbers from elvenarchitect but I notice on elvenarchitect if I change the Stage number the supplies and T3 numbers don't change and it isn't showing any KP at all, that doesn't seem right.

Dew Spinner

Where are you getting your numbers from? I'm not looking at anything in particular, but would be surprised to learn there's a nerf now. The Stonehenge that's in crafting now ought to be the same as the Stonehenge that we won in the original event.
just posted that, I may just be confused.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I have a ch 6 Stonehenge base in inventory, evolved to 10 gives(13k sup., 5.4 k t3, and 4 kp) every 48 hrs. I crafted it yesterday.
Keep it in inventory until it's worth it to you to put it out.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have a Elementals level (ch 12) Stonehenge base in inventory I crafted 2 days ago. If evolved to stage 10 it will provide 1989 population and 3910 culture. Every 48 hours it will give 41,400 supplies, 14,960 mana, 2,754 seeds, and 4 knowledge points.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Chapter 6 fully evolved Stonehenge
1615283506365.png

Deleted User - 1178646

I wonder what's up with elvenarchitect??

His automated setup is not setup to download stages of a evolving building. it only shows some basic stats.

All his data is comming directly from the gamefiles so is always correct (tho there can be differences between live and beta and therefore he has a setting to change those)

Pheryll

Set Designer
His automated setup is not setup to download stages of a evolving building. it only shows some basic stats.

All his data is comming directly from the gamefiles so is always correct (tho there can be differences between live and beta and therefore he has a setting to change those)

The confusing thing is that he uses a formula to include the stages data for population and culture. So if you view by stage, the pop and culture will always be correct for all stages, while the other productions will only correspond with a certain stage.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A fully evolved Stonehenge is a good building, even if the collect is every 48 hours. I don't remember what chapter I was in in 2019 when we had the event, but I have continued to upgrade mine and in chapter 17 now it gives 52,020 mana and 4760 seeds. Even divided by two for the per day equivalent, that is 26k mana and 2400 seeds from the same 4x4 space, plus the pop, culture, supplies, and KP. But for many people, getting it before at least chapter 11 for the seeds may make it not worth nearly as much as other buildings. In other words, a great late-game building, but not so much early game.

The Unbeliever

Until you need seeds, Stonehenge is a waste of space.
If you can farm at least 12-16+ Ponds of Autumn, (ie: if they bring it back as a daily prize during the Fall event?!), then Stonehenge is still a complete waste of space. :p

For me, 36-48hrs pick-ups are just hugely awkward when there are plenty of comparable (or better!) buildings that go off a 24hr pick-up... especially since some of the best/most efficient 24hr buildings also have 'early collect' mechanics built into them, making them even easier to keep rolling on a daily basis. (ie: inevitably, despite how amazing it is, my Carnival Set will 'miss' days here and there as I am forced to reset its collection pick-ups to "not heinous o'clock")