• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Vault of Wisdom: The Elvenar

Rathoril

Vault of Wisdom description from the Wiki.
"The Vault of Wisdom needs to be connected to all of the the aforementioned buildings to allow for Manifests and Collections to be produced."
I just built and upgraded to level 2 a Vault of Wisdom with only 2 connections (Factory and Atelier) and the Vault can produce with only 2 connections as well.
Is this a bug?

Deleted User - 3932582

That's weird, it was supposed to be only working with all 3 connections. Does it work with a single connection / no connections? Does it work with 2 mid connections, but detached from the council hall?

I'd test that, but not planning to build vaults for few more days.

Rathoril

Further test results show that connection to the Hall has no impact on usage. Disconnecting from all connections and only having one connection disables its usage in all ways (building, upgrading manufacturing). I cant test all combinations because I have no Agriculture.