• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Version 1.179

morewood

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to Version 1.179 and the AW help shortcut added to our Browser version.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
The short cut doesn't show up for me. Your message said it was to take effect over the weekend. I will try it later today. I only use a a laptop to play the game.

morewood

when is this to take effect. The short cut doesn't show up for me. Your message said it was to take effect over the weekend. I will try it later today. I only use a a laptop to play the game.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
when is this to take effect. The short cut doesn't show up for me. Your message said it was to take effect over the weekend. I will try it later today. I only use a a laptop to play the game.
If you look for the post from Solaris about this change you'll see this info:
Latest: -Solari -Today at 2:25 AM
Version 1.179
Release Notes

~~~
Dear Humans and Elves,

We will update our US Worlds to Version 1.179 on Thursday, July 20th, 2023!