• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Version 1.180

-Solaris-

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to Version 1.180.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Pheryll

Set Designer
More orcs for catering on world map.
Added expansion for 660 provinces.

Looks like some big changes in this one.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Another feature to look for is added recipes in the Magic Academy. Now the light melee, heavy melee, and heavy ranged buildings are added. Also there is this weird recipe for 3x pet food requiring an artifact and 2.5k spell fragments.

Moho

Chef
Now the light melee, heavy melee, and heavy ranged buildings are added.
Hm. I'm not sure I want too many combat boosters. I have managed with the initial three pretty well so far.

Also there is this weird recipe for 3x pet food requiring an artifact and 2.5k spell fragments.
It does sound weird but certain artifacts are really useless, despite the fact that they're not easy to get when you need them.

YarL

This is mentioned above, I think, under AW reporting problems on the mobile version, but…

I notice that when I go into the Magic Academy, in the crafting section, the number of Mystic Objects I am supposed to receive when I open a chest is displaying a 0. Earlier it was 4.

Taikedo

The 0 display is affecting more then just AW buildings, all of the previous 1x1 buildings from events that had bonuses are all showing as 0 now as well. Please fix this soon as its really difficult to know what to use and upgrade on mobile if you can't see the bonuses. Some AW are showing all 0s for benfits and new players probably wouldn't even consider using them if they think its doing nothing.

Kadhrin

Example: Garden Stones show culture but no other bonuses.
IMG_1640.jpeg