• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Very disappointed with latest Quest or release - Wintermagic

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I going to say yesterday Inno and Elvenar developers need to step it up more and make the game more interesting for Example
WORLD OF WARCRAFT where you actually do battles and none of this TWO SWORDS VIBRATING seriously Elvenar come on !
Seriously? Comparing a free game with one that costs $50 every couple of years AND a $15 per month subscription?
Are you also upset that Lambourginis are faster than bicycles?

Aritra

As a regular on the forums you are already more hardcore than 99.98% of the player base:p
Haha I was just informed (by FS member who saw that comment) that I wasn't giving myself enough credit, an example being my tourney and spire activity/contribution. I didn't even really try--just can't help myself, lol.
And I suppose going so far as to keep multiple alarms active to keep productions and academy going (though, I no longer interrupt my sleep for it--too many mistakes when half conscious) says something, too. I would not even try to guess how many times a day I check in on one device or the other. Elvenar is practically my screensaver (though it won't actually keep comp from going to sleep, lol). It sits on the second monitor, sometimes behind another tab because I'll get mesmerized just watching the animations (I watched a lot of snow fall on that first day of winter in Elvenar). Got to hide the window sometimes or I'll never get any work done, ha!
I have a tendency for obsessiveness, and currently its name is Elvenar. I've never been good at balance... :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser25392

You can't teleport evolving buildings. Once a pet is placed, you have to keep it or sell it.
Well that sucks! When did that change? I've returned Phoenix's to inventory before.

DeletedUser25392

In my opinion Inno and Elvenar developers need to do some changes , I seen some good suggestions about adding certain things to the game but seems like every good suggestions gets shoot down They ask for players suggestions but they won't even consider them at all or they say it's not
feisable for example I've seen where some players ask lower the costs on scouting provinces and land expansions cause the higher the level the more it costs , seriously who's got that kind of real money to spend on this game I know I don't Make the game more interesting for example have real battles where you actually battle for provinces instead of watching to swords vibrate and also make it more interesting when tournaments take place
My thoughts exactly. Expansions could be more inline with what they cost in FOE. Foe also has a reconstruction mode where you can completely tear your city apart and re-arrange it. Messaging is also tons better.

Debray

I've reached stage 9 in this new quest and now the quests where you have to fight, produce are locked - sometimes up to 23 hours. I reached out to support and all I got in response was that I was past the main quest line, and on to bonus quests. WTF does that mean? I'd understand if I had reached stage 10 but I still have to power through several quests to get that last stage. This makes no sense at all. Has anyone else faced this?

Jorollyn

Debray, that's the way it works. Everyone finishes the event on the same day. Once you get caught up on the daily quests, you need to wait until the next day to do the next one. It's this way for every event in Elvenar.

Debray

Debray, that's the way it works. Everyone finishes the event on the same day. Once you get caught up on the daily quests, you need to wait until the next day to do the next one. It's this way for every event in Elvenar.
I don't remember it that way for the others but maybe back then I was slower in getting things done and it took me the entire event to get things produced/fought for.

Arkadia

Log in, see a prize you want on the board and know with absolute certainty that it is yours.
Only question is can you get lucky and double it!

I can see how a small city player can get excited for a coin rain, (gee u can win 1 in how many mailboxes opened at what cost?) but the end game players.... sigh

i keep looking at the boards, and unable to find anything i want, let alone double it!

ok fine, i lied...when i get a quest to get 12 relics in between tournaments, i wish i could get the relics....but seriously....1 relic at a time, and what is the cost? other then that.... what is 1 relic good for? after u reach a couple chapters, you should have maxed out ur goods production boosted by relics, and most like have tons of relics to craft.... but yayy! i can win a relic in the event chest! :(:rolleyes:

KP instants.... after the new tourney changes, we get penalized for every AW level, so where else do u use ur KP instants?

troops instants.... they won even make a dent in my troop requirements

Unicorns....i truly love them, but have dont have space nor need for a 100 of them cuties :p

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I can see how a small city player can get excited for a coin rain, (gee u can win 1 in how many mailboxes opened at what cost?) but the end game players.... sigh

I keep looking at the boards, and unable to find anything I want, let alone double it!

I am in chapter 17 and was pretty pleased when I got a doubled Goblin Gift Shop yesterday. :)

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I've been playing quite a long time.... I like this format and the misty forest format. I, however, am not a fan of the actual quests. I wish that the dev's were more reasonable about them. There are many different things that could be in there instead of the repeat of goods production and supplies production. I would like to see even more helping hands quests and more trade quests. Those are having a very positive effect in all my cities. I would also like to see more and/or combo quests where you can mix and match.

Aritra

i keep looking at the boards, and unable to find anything i want, let alone double it!

ok fine, i lied...when i get a quest to get 12 relics in between tournaments, i wish i could get the relics....but seriously....1 relic at a time, and what is the cost? other then that.... what is 1 relic good for? after u reach a couple chapters, you should have maxed out ur goods production boosted by relics, and most like have tons of relics to craft.... but yayy! i can win a relic in the event chest! :(:rolleyes:

KP instants.... after the new tourney changes, we get penalized for every AW level, so where else do u use ur KP instants?

troops instants.... they won even make a dent in my troop requirements

Unicorns....i truly love them, but have dont have space nor need for a 100 of them cuties :p
You clearly are unsatisfied with what the event has to offer you as high level chapter player.
What would you have liked to have been offered?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
and what are using that for? just curious

Considering it is a top 10 pop-per-square event building, I will be using them to replace older, lower pop event buildings. What else would the pop/culture event buildings be used for?

There are only 3 event buildings with better pop per square numbers and the Gift Shop gives over 100 more pop per square than Venar's III, which a lot of people seem to love.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
and what are using that for? just curious
What else would the pop/culture event buildings be used for
Goblin Gift Shop can easily replace a residence. At Ch17 they give 789 pop/sq + 178 culture/sq . A Ch17 magic residence gives 795 pop/sq, requires 325 culture/sq and must be attached to a road. When you take into consideration the # of squares required for that culture and the road, pretty sure it beats a magic residence for per square population. Didn't check the numbers, but it is definitely much better than a regular residence. The amount of space I've been able to reclaim with good pop/culture bldgs is amazing. This bldg will give me back even more space as I will sub it in for Venars III (that I'll teleport to inventory just-in-case they decide the Gift Shop is overpowered and nuke it at some point).

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Soon(ish) you'll be done chapter 17. That will free up around 20 expansions.
While waiting for the next chapter you could fill that space with extra factories and support those factories with Goblin Gift shops.
Since you don't care for any of the prizes it wouldn't be a huge loss to sell them and teleport the extra factories when 18 comes out.

Deleted User - 3932582

Gift Shop gives over 100 more pop per square than Venar's III, which a lot of people seem to love.
VR3 has a lot more culture though, so it is a true culture/pop hybrid, and is excellent at that. Goblins is more of a pure pop building, and is also excellent at that. These are not direct substitutes of each other. Another Goblins peer would be something like a magic residence, and there you will need to figure out how much do you care about diamond costs and extra coin production vs culture aspect.