• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Viewing player cities

Smooper

I was just looking at some cities in my fellowship (viewing FA villages) and noticed one of my fellows had a huge clear area and the start of rows of marble manus and some workshops. This is a very good player and for him to just be doing it now seemed odd so I though "Maybe these city views aren't constantly updated. Maybe there is a delay or a certain time period on which they are updated."

So does anyone know how viewing fellow's cities is updated?

Sprite1313

I was just looking at some cities in my fellowship (viewing FA villages) and noticed one of my fellows had a huge clear area and the start of rows of marble manus and some workshops. This is a very good player and for him to just be doing it now seemed odd so I though "Maybe these city views aren't constantly updated. Maybe there is a delay or a certain time period on which they are updated."

In game view, or on EA?

Smooper

haha. I forgot he was danish and I think he has made 50 marble manu and looks like the rest will be a huge amount of workshops so he still has several hours to get them up and running

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
haha. I forgot he was danish and I think he has made 50 marble manu and looks like the rest will be a huge amount of workshops so he still has several hours to get them up and running
Ohh, you've got yourself a viking too! I got the Danish player to ask me what a danish (snack) was and I feel like I checked off something in my life's bucket list.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado

It sounds like They're preparing for the Fellowship Adventure. Most Fellowships set out Level 1 Manufactories and Workshops 48hrs and 24 hrs ahead of time to harvest Blacksmith Guild Badges and Elegant Statues