• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Village doesn't load

DeletedUser

Hi guys, my village doesn't load. I have a feeling it's my laptop rather than a bug, but I don't know what to do about it. I've cleared the cache, that's about all I can think of,and it didn't help. Does anybody have any ideas? I can log in, but then only see a lot of green grass. The world map loads ok, but some of my neighbours have simply disappeared - there's just green grass where their villages used to be.
Anybody else with this problem?

DeletedUser511

I dont think your the only one. Check out the bug forum I think others have had this problem and they might have a answer in there for you.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Village is back on now, so maybe just a busy server?

DeletedUser

try refreshing browser or log out/log back in. It seems this new Windows Edge browser works well.