• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Visions of Vapors running through the game

Silver Lady

Just an observation with a question. It seems within the game there are multiple ways to gain things that can be produced; e.g. KPs you get 1/hr, you can craft in MA, you can get from NH, from tournaments & from some bldgs. This is true for spell fragments, relics, runes, rune fragments and others, but there seems to be only one way to gain Vision Vapors, i.e. crafting in the MA. It seems to me with the new FA badge and all the quests where lots of VV are required that this causes a bottle neck. IMO it sure would be nice if there was at least one other way to gain/produce VV. Does anyone else concur?

DeletedUser27062

Just an observation with a question. It seems within the game there are multiple ways to gain things that can be produced; e.g. KPs you get 1/hr, you can craft in MA, you can get from NH, from tournaments & from some bldgs. This is true for spell fragments, relics, runes, rune fragments and others, but there seems to be only one way to gain Vision Vapors, i.e. crafting in the MA. It seems to me with the new FA badge and all the quests where lots of VV are required that this causes a bottle neck. IMO it sure would be nice if there was at least one other way to gain/produce VV. Does anyone else concur?

The only non-event use for vision vapours is to earn a chest prize so they're kind of like shopping points. The bottleneck can be bypassed using diamonds which is why their production is limited. Do I wish they were easier to get during events? Absolutely!