• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Visiting Neighbour Cities...

DeletedUser482

Calling all Elvenar plaoyers, both human and elfin.

If you regularly play Elvenar, whether seriously or just to keep your city ticking over until you have more time to play (at weekends etc), please visit your neighbour's cities to add coins to their main hall, or click on a culture item to boost it.

It takes a little extra time to do this for everyone, but it gives you far more extra coins - and you also get rewarded with extra supplies. It can take ages to build up supplies in your workshops, so it's good for you and good for other players.

There are a couple of players with large cities, for whom I always add coins to their main hall, but they simply don't bother to do the same for me. If they did, however, they would get extra supplies as well as extra coins.

I don't want to hassle them with a direct message, so I'm mentioning it here, in case other players don't realise they will get bigger rewards by helping each other - even if they only bother with the active players, which would not take very long.

Kindly regards and merry greetings,
Arquintha.

DeletedUser626

Hiya,

i don't see messaging a friendly howdy neighbor, as hassling them. may even let them know, there is someone out there... this isn't a single player pc game.. lol. i do message the ones i think are active, (granted my area of exploration is smaller than most of you guys) and most don't respond, or visit. but every now and again, i have been surprised, and was able to both help and be helped by someone i messaged a week ago.

people near you with large cities not visiting. I'm guessing without a chat, they think it's single player, or may not know the black/white screen we get visiting cities is correctable by clearing cookies/flash data.

DeletedUser689

I mentioned this in another thread. I had someone gift me and when I went to their city to visit them I couldn't leave them a gift as they hadn't been discovered on my world map yet. However, I did send them a thank you and told them I would gift them as soon as they were discovered on my map. I do understand the frustration as I am constantly gifting people and I hear nothing back from them.

DeletedUser

Being a noob, I have a question. How do you know when someone visits you? I visit others every day. Do they see that I visit them?

DeletedUser511

A notice will come up if they polish something in your town.