• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wait Periods for Tourney and Spire?

Please can we get some clarity as to exactly what the wait periods are for new FS members being able to participate in Tourney and Spire? In my H world FS, we have a new member who joined late on Saturday. She just got a message telling her she can't participate in this week's tourney! I understand the need to try to prevent abuse (players switching in and out mid Spire, for example), but this seems excessive.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Please can we get some clarity as to exactly what the wait periods are for new FS members being able to participate in Tourney and Spire? In my H world FS, we have a new member who joined late on Saturday. She just got a message telling her she can't participate in this week's tourney! I understand the need to try to prevent abuse (players switching in and out mid Spire, for example), but this seems excessive.
Was it after midnight? Saturday right after you get your tourney rewards is when the best time to switch a fs is bc then you do not have to wait and can start with the fs when next things start. (Still need to wait your 24 hours since you helped previous fs members to be able to help new fs members though)