• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Waiting patiently for the Phoenix artifact conversion...

Jiali

Has anyone seen the conversion from Coldfire to 2019 Phoenix artifact in the MA?

I've seen a bunch that convert TO the 2020's, but so far.... NONE that will help me level up my Fire Phoenix

With May 6th coming soon, I'm getting a little nervous! :eek:

AtaguS

I saw one about 3 days ago...did me no good as I'm out of artifacts to convert until after the FA.
Have you checked the timing of your rotation in the MA? I have mine set so that I can check it last thing at night and first thing in the morning. A few of the phoenix artifacts I have found came up in the wee hours on the morning but I was lucky to catch them when I woke before the turnover. Good luck!

Alpha Lyrae

I knew it! I have to start sleeping with one eye on my computer...

Don't sleep ever!! Elvenar above all else!!! :p

0e7cfe21b020bad5a1a7a048989dedb4.jpg

Deleted User - 4356104

I saw one about 3 days ago...did me no good as I'm out of artifacts to convert until after the FA.
Have you checked the timing of your rotation in the MA? I have mine set so that I can check it last thing at night and first thing in the morning. A few of the phoenix artifacts I have found came up in the wee hours on the morning but I was lucky to catch them when I woke before the turnover. Good luck!
How can you set the timing on the MA? I would love to do that!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
How can you set the timing on the MA? I would love to do that!

You have to spend 50 diamonds to do it by using the refresh option. The refresh option changes the actual time of day you get new crafting choices, rather than just giving you a one-time new selection. Let's say your crafting choices change at 2AM, 8AM, 2PM, and 8PM, but you want them to change at midnight, 6AM, noon, and 6PM. You just have to pay the 50 diamonds when it is your preferred refresh time and it will change at the new times every day, at least until Daylight Savings Time ends in the Fall and moves the times back an hour.

Deleted User - 4646370

Has anyone seen the conversion from Coldfire to 2019 Phoenix artifact in the MA?

I've seen a bunch that convert TO the 2020's, but so far.... NONE that will help me level up my Fire Phoenix

With May 6th coming soon, I'm getting a little nervous! :eek:
Since April 4th in my 2 cities I saw the recipe from 2020 artifacts to 2019 ones 15 times (so 7.5 per city) and the reversed one (2019 to 2020) 16 times.
(And in both cases I saw the recipe costing 5cc about twice more than the one asking for 3cc).

Deleted User - 4356104

You have to spend 50 diamonds to do it by using the refresh option. The refresh option changes the actual time of day you get new crafting choices, rather than just giving you a one-time new selection. Let's say your crafting choices change at 2AM, 8AM, 2PM, and 8PM, but you want them to change at midnight, 6AM, noon, and 6PM. You just have to pay the 50 diamonds when it is your preferred refresh time and it will change at the new times every day, at least until Daylight Savings Time ends in the Fall and moves the times back an hour.
Thank you so much for that clarification. Greatly appreciated, even if I'm reluctant to spend the diamonds! :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Back to back batches today had a new to old recipe, so they are out there. These are also the first new to old I have seen in a few days, while seeing five or six old to new over those days, so the erratic randomness of the game continues. Lol

NightshadeCS

Yep, in my two cities I have one of each, so they are both still in the rotation, just a matter of luck if you get one.

Jiali

Since April 4th in my 2 cities I saw the recipe from 2020 artifacts to 2019 ones 15 times (so 7.5 per city) and the reversed one (2019 to 2020) 16 times.
(And in both cases I saw the recipe costing 5cc about twice more than the one asking for 3cc).

PaNonymeB, I'd like to know: do you have one of the 2019 Phoenix buildings in your inventory or city that needs to evolve? I think it would be funny (not haha funny either) if you had the recipe but no need, while I have the need but no recipe. I've seen the recipe that I don't need SO many times. :(

On second though, perhaps I really don't want to know the answer!

Deleted User - 4646370

PaNonymeB, I'd like to know: do you have one of the 2019 Phoenix buildings in your inventory or city that needs to evolve? I think it would be funny (not haha funny either) if you had the recipe but no need, while I have the need but no recipe. I've seen the recipe that I don't need SO many times. :(

On second though, perhaps I really don't want to know the answer!
I used the recipes from 2020 phoenix to 2019 one, but actually I got far more than needed... The artifacts I gained allowed me to use the recipe 7 times (4 in one world and 3 in the other one). This means, I got about twice more recipes than needed.

Deleted User - 4356104

For those opposed to spending diamonds for a reset, just disconnect MA from roads and wait until the desired time and reconnect.
Oh, that's an interesting idea. I just spent the diamonds in two worlds, but I'll remember it for the next time I want to reset. Thanks!

Jiali

Back to back batches today had a new to old recipe, so they are out there. These are also the first new to old I have seen in a few days, while seeing five or six old to new over those days, so the erratic randomness of the game continues. Lol
Strange... I just also had back to back new to old (as soon as I woke up, with only a few minutes before timing out). I have no idea how they know when I wake up!

Perhaps some scouts got loose in my house? Sneaky little devils...

Deleted User - 1178646

For those opposed to spending diamonds for a reset, just disconnect MA from roads and wait until the desired time and reconnect.

hmm this must have been changed then because last time I checked the counter for new recipes just kept counting.