• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Walk thru the villages.

DeletedUser

Just thinking it thru, I think this would be very difficult. With player changing their cities every day. Maybe just a few human cities and Elven cities at various levels. What do you think? Thanks for your time.
Peiqi

DeletedUser594

If you use Google Chrome as your browser you can hold ctrl while scrolling in and get some pretty close to street level views and surprising details in the buildings
30mpmyx.jpg
23h1w7n.jpg

closee2ure.jpg

DeletedUser1436

If you use Google Chrome as your browser you can hold ctrl while scrolling in and get some pretty close to street level views and surprising details in the buildings
30mpmyx.jpg
23h1w7n.jpg

View attachment 747

WOW that's awesome! Fairly new to the game and did not know that little trick thank you very much for the wonderful nugget of info! Is there a way to rotate the map so you can get views from different angles? That is one i keep finding myself wishing for.