• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wanna Have A Blast?

You can by joining a GREAT FELLOWSHIP. And what is the name of that Fellowship? Well it’s called Dragons Keep!!! We are looking for really Active, Friendly, Fun and Helpful People. People who like doing the weekly tournaments and helping with the Spire. Look you won’t find a better place to build your city. Simple rules 3 visits a week to everyone in the fellowship ( of course we prefer more ) fair trades, and absolutely no Drama but most of all have a blast playing

They been saying that this forum doesn’t bring in players like it used to. But I don’t believe that!!! I have found players here that I have been playing with for over 3 years. I believe you are the next best friend I have here, if you’re interested please contact me King of the World