• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Want to get my daughter to join, HOW?

DeletedUser406

My daughter want to play this game I got an invitation to play this, how does she get to play this and will she be my neighbor if she chooses the same kind (elf or human)?

DeletedUser61

She needs to register with a separate email address. If you use different browsers, and have a dual screen setup, you can have both accounts going at once on the same computer, or perhaps she has a computer of her own. Be careful, however, to keep your interactions balanced, because "push" accounts cause a lot of trouble.

There's currently no way to control where you'll be on the map, but other than Trading it doesn't make much difference anyway. Pick the opposite race, so that you'll have the benefit of similar, but substantially different experiences. The building orientations some of the tradeoffs differ between Elves and Human, and of course the Elven cities are a lot more elegant.

DeletedUser366

1. Multi-accounts

Each player may only have one account per Game World. Using multiple accounts (multi-accounts) within a Game World is not allowed.
"Push-accounts" that were only created to support another account (e.g. by transferring Knowledge Points or other resources) are strictly prohibited.
It is possible to play with one account on all the different Game Worlds.
Players are allowed to register more accounts if they play on different Game Worlds and not on the same Game World.

Source:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/game-rules.42/

Though you should submit ticket with both names you're using (you and your daughter) to the Support team.
https://support.innogames.de/login/to/game/onyx/market/us

Hope it helps.

- Jarreth