• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Want to get the 10th chest in the Tourney?

DeletedUser6470

Are you an ACTIVE player looking for an FS that strives to get the 10th chest in the tournament each week? Excelsior on US3 in Felyndral is currently seeking members boosted in steel, planks, scrolls and dust. We have just achieved our 10th chest this week with tourney rounds to spare. We enjoy having fun, chatting and working to help each other. We currently have full participation in the tournaments on average. We have several openings due to some of our members moving to our sister FS very soon. We're currently ranked #54. We've also been in the top 20 fellowships during the past 3 Fellowship Adventures. Come check us out! Please contact our Archmage - Xenayla, if you're interested. Hope to see you soon!

Risen Malchiah

I recommend Excelsior. When I joined, they had only 15 members but everyone was participating in the tournaments nearly every week. I've watched them grow steadily to average 8-9 chests and having finally succeeded at 10 chests, I know with just 1 or 2 more members, we can do this every week.

Elven Stats info

Don't let the low level players scare you away. Some may be new, but they have all participated as much as everyone else. :)

Gaylonia

i'd love to join, but you are not seeking my boosts. Dang, it's hard to find a fellowship. Lol My boosts are marble, gems, and crystal. so if you want those, i'm good to go on your adventures.