• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

WARNING - Inno has CHANGED the Flourishing Nut Cave

Deleted User - 1580260

In the process of shutting down multiple cities. Dumping KP into FS AWs and arranging to trade goods at a discount.

Also - existing caves apparently do not need a road AS LONG AS YOU DONT MOVE THEM. Newly placed ones do. So if you are staying around don't move them. There may be a further nerf to the existing ones that shuts them down as well. Im sure INNO will let you know (Sarcasm)

bye

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
:) the ignore feature is actually a really nice feature on this forum. Prior to that I had noticed a nice swarm of innogame supports landing about, trying to manipulate the general population into thinking that really bad business practices are actually OK :)
I'm a big fan of when people ignore me. It means I can counter their arguments and they have no idea so can't respond to me. Like pointing out their terrible writing. What kind of Inno Games supports are we talking about? Tax incentives? Loan guarantees?

magg991946

I do not think you should run two quest at the same time like this Halloween Quest and tournament at the same time it is hard to get everything done just a suggestion

DeletedUser9474

In your particular situation you should contact support to get those diamonds back. Others have done so.

You are quoting me out of context. Players who used the forums to get advanced info on what buildings may come up later in the event, but did not use the forums to get updated advanced info should not blame inno.
These players are different than those who either paid money for nuts to get more FNC based on visible stats, or those who destroyed buildings to place FNC based on visible stas.

Just because someone came in and saw the advanced info (which Inno allows to be posted in their official forum and is not therefore using unfair advantage) does not mean that they read every day. Nor should they be required to read every day in order to be treated fairly by the company.

I have requested a refund of my diamonds. BTW, someone stated upthread that if you don't move the cave it's fine. This isn't accurate - you can't move ANY building. I moved one of my manufactories and my cave now has a big red circle and worse, it's wilted and no longer even flows and waves.

DeletedUser6219

Actually, I used diamonds to buy nuts so I could get it based on it's apparent stats, not needing a road and looks. So, I've paid money out of pocket for it and if it's switched now, I'd like my diamonds returned (note I'm not even asking for my money back.) I don't want to be a - about it but taking money for something and reneging on it without returning your money is illegal. I'm not saying I'll sue, but I sure won't pay for diamonds under any circumstances any more if they do this and I'll feel obliged to warn my friends about the company rather than promote them as I have been doing. I totally get they made a mistake and shit happens but it's their mistake and there's no reason that I, or any other player, should shoulder the burden of it. If it were game breaking, then they still would need to make accommodations before fixing it. That's my (experienced) two cents.

From a legal stand point - it is not illegal. You paid money to gamble for the chance to win an item. You cannot base a claim of fraud or bait/switch since you actually were not guaranteed the item. Your money was taken for an item (the nuts) that allowed you to gamble - it was not taken to purchase the FNC.

Even if it were a regular diamond purchase - you still do not have a legal basis for filing suit as Inno (like every other online game) has the right to modify/alter it's game as they see fit. Many have tried to sue and have lost. The game is not yours...the items are not yours.. they are the property of Inno that they allow you to use at their discretion.

I would suggest instead of ranting and raving on a discussion board that is not actually monitored by anyone who can assist you with a refund of diamonds - that you follow the logical and mature approach and contact support and succinctly state your case in a professional manner.

And in the future please try not to swear in your posts - thank you.

DeletedUser

"lowest form of human behavior"

That being genocide, molestation, honor killings, and all of the other horrific things humans do to each other in the real world. Anyone comparing these things to what happens in this ridiculously silly game seriously needs their sanity checked.

DeletedUser9474

From a legal stand point - it is not illegal. You paid money to gamble for the chance to win an item. You cannot base a claim of fraud or bait/switch since you actually were not guaranteed the item. Your money was taken for an item (the nuts) that allowed you to gamble - it was not taken to purchase the FNC.

Even if it were a regular diamond purchase - you still do not have a legal basis for filing suit as Inno (like every other online game) has the right to modify/alter it's game as they see fit. Many have tried to sue and have lost. The game is not yours...the items are not yours.. they are the property of Inno that they allow you to use at their discretion.

I would suggest instead of ranting and raving on a discussion board that is not actually monitored by anyone who can assist you with a refund of diamonds - that you follow the logical and mature approach and contact support and succinctly state your case in a professional manner.

And in the future please try not to swear in your posts - thank you.
Uh huh. Well, firstly, As already stated, I've contacted support and asked for my diamonds back. Secondly, all forms of online gambling are illegal in this state so even if what you said was true anywhere, it's certainly not true here. I believe the only thing I've 'threatened' anywhere is that I will have to change my position from recommending this game to friends to not recommending it to my friends (and my 70K twitter followers). Ranting and raving? LOL! I'm not writing in all caps. I haven't called Inno or any representative any names, haven't accused them of deliberately trying to steal my money and have been quite polite and reasonable. I've provided several possible solutions to correcting the problem. And I've merely stated the obvious, the company made several mistakes and the burden of that shouldn't fall on the player. I even said I'm not interested in, nor threatening to 'sue' them. I'm here expressing my opinion on a board that's explicitly set up to solicit those opinions. Thirdly, 'in a professional manner?" Do you play this game for a living? Who is paying you? Inno? Are you making money off the game some other way? What are you being paid to do? To attack those who have objections to something that's happened? Really, should you be attacking me personally in any case? I haven't attacked anyone, nor the company or their representatives personally. Don't you think it would be more "professional" to stick to the issues and cut out the personal attacks? Aren't they against the forum rules? Why do you feel so threatened by my post that you had to write your missive aimed at me? Really, it makes me think you do make money off this game... what's your connection/motivation? Hmmmm? Oh.. well nevermind. I don't really care. I'm just going about my game playing, suggestion giving, feedback providing ways and don't give two figs in a tree what you think about me and mine.

DeletedUser6219

Uh huh. Well, firstly, As already stated, I've contacted support and asked for my diamonds back. Secondly, all forms of online gambling are illegal in this state so even if what you said was true anywhere, it's certainly not true here. I believe the only thing I've 'threatened' anywhere is that I will have to change my position from recommending this game to friends to not recommending it to my friends (and my 70K twitter followers). Ranting and raving? LOL! I'm not writing in all caps. I haven't called Inno or any representative any names, haven't accused them of deliberately trying to steal my money and have been quite polite and reasonable. I've provided several possible solutions to correcting the problem. And I've merely stated the obvious, the company made several mistakes and the burden of that shouldn't fall on the player. I even said I'm not interested in, nor threatening to 'sue' them. I'm here expressing my opinion on a board that's explicitly set up to solicit those opinions. Thirdly, 'in a professional manner?" Do you play this game for a living? Who is paying you? Inno? Are you making money off the game some other way? What are you being paid to do? To attack those who have objections to something that's happened? Really, should you be attacking me personally in any case? I haven't attacked anyone, nor the company or their representatives personally. Don't you think it would be more "professional" to stick to the issues and cut out the personal attacks? Aren't they against the forum rules? Why do you feel so threatened by my post that you had to write your missive aimed at me? Really, it makes me think you do make money off this game... what's your connection/motivation? Hmmmm? Oh.. well nevermind. I don't really care. I'm just going about my game playing, suggestion giving, feedback providing ways and don't give two figs in a tree what you think about me and mine.

Implying one is a shill/paid employee is an ad hominem/poisoning the well fallacious argument. I am not nor have I ever been employed by Inno or for that matter any gaming company. I am simply a person who has played a few online games and prefers that people speak in terms that are logical and not emotional and hyperbolic.

Your post was rude, illogical, and contained vulgar words - that is/was my issue. I was glad to see you (or Inno) edited out one of them (the female dog slang), but you kept the other one still. I find people who have to swear to express themselves are generally ranting/raving and being generally hyperbolic. If you call swearing while trying to state your opinion "polite" I would venture a guess you are not aware of the definition of "polite."

I never once attacked you - I advised you to send a complaint to support and to be professional in your request to them; unlike your original forum post that contained two vulgar words. I did not call you any names, I did not imply you had ulterior motives, nor did I (like you did to me) try to tarnish your reputation by insinuating you are a paid troll.

My post simply pointed out yours (and others) fallacy that you paid money for diamonds for the FNC - No you paid money for diamonds for a resource to play a game of chance; which is not illegal in any of the states in the US. The legal definition of gambling is not applicable here; trust me Inno and their lawyers made sure their bases were covered on that (as do every mmo/online game that has micro transactions that utilize games of chance for in-game loot).

vira

I am in chapter 10 and i have 2 Flourishing Nut Caves.It was building with 2600 culture, now is with 860 and produce 1430 mana in 12 hours---119/h