• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wayfarers' Tavern

So, I have a quest to build a Wayfarer's Tavern but I have already build it. Are we suppose to have more than one? This is the top one on the left side of the screen, so you can't decline it. Anyone have experience with this?

Thank you,
Diamond

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

So, I have a quest to build a Wayfarer's Tavern but I have already build it. Are we suppose to have more than one? This is the top one on the left side of the screen, so you can't decline it. Anyone have experience with this?

Thank you,
Diamond

If you built it before the quest showed up I don't think it counts towards the requirement. You can always build another then sell it after quest is done or sell the one you have and build another if you are short on space

I just skipped doing it, it's close enough to the end of the chapter, when you cross over into next, you can decline it
If you built it before the quest showed up I don't think it counts towards the requirement. You can always build another then sell it after quest is done or sell the one you have and build another if you are short on space
I considered that, a would have taken this suggestion but as or this morning I started the next chapter and it finally let me decline it. Thanks for the help.