• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ways to improve fighting in elvenar

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849192770
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849192770

it seems to me that the majority of players like to fight the spire and tourney so why don't we try and make it more fun. Here are some ways i've been thinking of, one taken from FoE and two i just thought of:

• different terrain types such as ones that give a defense bonus that cost extra movement to get through or mabye even one that damaged you if you ended your movement in it.

• an inventory of battle spells and enchantments to give (very slight) atk/dfs buffs to your troops to increase initiative, or movement speed for either that turn or that fight. I'm not quite sure what a good way to obtain these spells would be though

• a reskin of enemy spire troops to make them seem more ghostly and spirity (I know that's not a word) because the things guarding the chests are ghosts (note that this would not change the troops stats just there skins)
any thoughts on any of these suggestions or any other suggestions?

Deleted User - 849192770

you think that this would mkae fighting too easy? I disagree 1 of these suggestions would offer equal oppertunity for enemies and you, and 1 would just be a change in the art. A simple increase in enemy squadsize would counter out these battle spells. I don't want to make fighting easier but more fun.