• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

We should get more diamonds a bit easier

Maeryn

@USING I took a peek at your city it looks like you could use a good fellowship I recommend reaching out to @Myne they have a fellowship in elcysandir called old and wis

Alpha Lyrae

To me, the game is very generous with diamonds, which is Inno's main income source. As a long time, mostly "free to play" player, I still try to buy diamonds when they are on sale. To me, seems like I should contribute to a game I enjoy so much when/if I can.

Edit: No shade to players that cannot spend. (Seriously, I don't spend a LOT; only when I can.) I think this game is very friendly to non-spenders and there are many tips you can find on the forum for your type of gameplay.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have never been gifted diamonds nor received a diamond sale offer.
You should have gotten some diamonds to start out with.

There are quests (in the guest races) where you are gifted with 200 diamonds for completing the chapter and selling the portal. In later chapters, you are gifted with 200 diamonds for completing other quests. You may also win diamonds by filliing the orb in the Magic Academy. And again, you can win diamonds in the spire. There are many ways to earn diamonds in this game. Good luck.

Genefer

Oh sorry, I have earned diamonds completing research, completing quests, climbing the Spire and from buildings I have won in the Spire. I thought the gift was logging in and being given diamonds or like the mobile users who receive diamonds on occasion for logging in on their mobile device.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Oh sorry, I have earned diamonds completing research, completing quests, climbing the Spire and from buildings I have won in the Spire. I thought the gift was logging in and being given diamonds or like the mobile users who receive diamonds on occasion for logging in on their mobile device.
Ah, now I understand. Yes, PC players don't get a gift (boo hoo) .... but hopefully someday they'll get to us poor cousins to the mobiles. :)

l80lawna

So are you still playing? I hope so, it gets better as it goes along. Just be patient and enjoy the game that it is.
Happy Gaming :)