• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

weird thing in the MA discrption when hovering over building

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849192770
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849192770

1617225627199.png

sry for the bad photo but this is what it looked like

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
That's the text from the Winter Shrine (2x1 culture bldg). It's available as a crafting recipe. Sometimes there's a lag and you'll get a hover tooltip from a different bldg that you recently hovered over. You could have hovered over the recipe just before closing the MA. If you have one in your city you may have passed over it before stopping on the MA. Sometimes I can't figure out how I did it, but I've been told not to be concerned as long as when you move your cursor away and back again you then get the proper tooltip. It's jarring if it happens when I'm looking at production tooltips for factories/workshops and get a tooltip for a residence or military production bldg!

michmarc

I assume the poster was referring to the " leaking through unescpaed instead of being rendered as " marks in the description.