• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

WELCOME ..Villanesque

Villanesque

Ex-Team Member
Welcome @Villanesque!

So, what's the time break for letting new CM's settle in before the shenanigans resume @crackie? :p

This wasn't directed at me, but I'd say 45 minutes is good.

I was thinking around 45 months? :p
Lol
Welcome @Villanesque
Tell us something about yourself.

Quick, before the usual suspect brings her buddy around to say hi.

Let's see, I have a fondness for cake, and for squishing bugs (though only the technical kind, creepy crawlies are our friends!). I'm based in Europe, so try and behave while I'm asleep ;)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Well thank you for the rough information on your time zone.

How long have you been playing Elvenar, and what chapter is the best city that you have developed.?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have a fondness for cake
Oh, good. We like cake too! By chance, can you tell if these cakes are still any good? Asking for a friend...
goojfc.png

Villanesque

Ex-Team Member
Well thank you for the rough information on your time zone.

How long have you been playing Elvenar, and what chapter is the best city that you have developed.?
I played Elvenar originally when it was first released, until life got too hectic. My current city is about a year old. I'm a one city gal so en2 is my only city.
Oh, good. We like cake too! By chance, can you tell if these cakes are still any good? Asking for a friend...
goojfc.png
Depends.. can they be traded in at Starbucks for a blueberry muffin? ^.^

Zoof

So anything goes as long as it ends in a Starbucks blueberry muffin. Ok, got it! We’ve got ourselves a plot twist, people! Henceforth, all shenanigans shall come in tall and grande!

(Good news, this batch of cards is still good!)

*sips chocolate mint mocha in venti while reclining on a beach chair up along the Shores of Madness to the east of the Island of Insanity*

Hmm? Wha? *headtilt*