• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Well hello everyone!

amorvace

Hi there,
My player name is amorvace and I recently got back into the game about two months ago.
I had a really great account that I put a lot into YEARS ago (somewhere around 2014-2016?) but I can't remember anything about it--not even the username. Did that ever happen to any of you guys?
That being said, I'm not *super* new, but I am still learning a lot and remembering how to play. For example, just realized recently that it's smarter to just produce boosted goods and trade for the un-boosted goods lol.
Anyway. Outside of the game I like to paint, make movies, and read. For work, I teach but I'm currently in grad school so I can teach in higher education.

Okay enough ranting. Hope to talk to people and meet new friends! Excited to be here and learn more about you guys!
Stay sane during daylight savings y'all!
-amorvace

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, amorvace, and welcome to the forum. I did have an old ID that I got in 2018 ... didn't play it for 4 years. I did remember the user name but nothing else about it, what chapter it was in or anything. But I got it back by contacting support. Of course, if you don't remember the name that's a problem, lol. It's a shame you had to start over but I'm sure you'll get up to speed very quickly. Good luck!

amorvace

You might be able to get information about your account if you know the email address you used to set it up. If you don't remember that, maybe try checking some of the earliest emails in your current email account?
If I remember correctly, I used the facebook login, so I dunno if the email address is the same? That's a good idea though, thank you!

amorvace

Hello, amorvace, and welcome to the forum. I did have an old ID that I got in 2018 ... didn't play it for 4 years. I did remember the user name but nothing else about it, what chapter it was in or anything. But I got it back by contacting support. Of course, if you don't remember the name that's a problem, lol. It's a shame you had to start over but I'm sure you'll get up to speed very quickly. Good luck!
It's good to know that support is helpful! If I find the name, I'll definitely do that. :) thank you!