• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What’s your generation ?

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
  • The Lost Generation — born 1883-1900. ...
  • The Greatest Generation — born 1901-1924. ...
  • The Silent Generation — born 1925-1945. ...
  • Baby Boomer Generation — born 1946-1964. ...
  • Generation X — born 1965-1980. ...
  • Generation Y — born 1981-1996. ...
  • Generation Z — born 1997-2012. ...
  • Generation Alpha — born 2013-2025.

muffy.

My body feels like the Lost Generation… but imma Boomer

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Do not reply if your gen Alpha as I think you shouldn't be here according to the rules. I could be wrong, but my math says so.

Boomer here, of course.

AJ

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I don't know when I was spawned... but I am sure it was the year of the fish

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I'm considered generation Y, born in 1987. I feel like a gen X for some reason though lol.
Gen X is very inclusive. If you like the same music we do, we'll count you in regardless of when you were born. If you drank Boone's Farm or Mad Dog 20/20 while still in high school your application to join Gen X will be fast-tracked. LOL

Myne

Oh Wise One
Gen X is very inclusive. If you like the same music we do, we'll count you in regardless of when you were born. If you drank Boone's Farm or Mad Dog 20/20 while still in high school your application to join Gen X will be fast-tracked. LOL

does Boones Farm and rootbeer count? lol

Laochra

LOL, GenX here too. I didn't try Boone's or MadDog until after HS though. Anyone else remember Purple Passion?

muffy.

Just think …. If it wasn’t for us Boomers ….there wouldn’t be many X’s ….lol

My days it was Strawberry Hill or Ripple .. lol