• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are the existing servers?

SgtPepper189

I'm building a chat site for Elvenar. I need to know which servers exist. I know "us" and "en" are two of them. Which others exist?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm building a chat site for Elvenar. I need to know which servers exist. I know "us" and "en" are two of them. Which others exist?

Every world is a separate server, which is why someone on Arendyll cannot message someone on Sinya Arda, for example. So the US alone has 8 servers, plus the Beta server, plus all the international servers, both in English and not.

SgtPepper189

Every world is a separate server, which is why someone on Arendyll cannot message someone on Sinya Arda, for example. So the US alone has 8 servers, plus the Beta server, plus all the international servers, both in English and not.
Yes, but there are also servers per region which have its own 8 sets of worlds.