• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are those fabulous buildings in the cliffs?

DeletedUser15476

They are terrific. Do we ever earn/are given them?

Thanks!

Gath Of Baal

The background buildings on the cliff do nothing but provide eye candy. You get them after you build certain Ancient Wonders, like your race specific Wonders and the Dwarven and Fairy Wonders.

Edit: later chapter Ancient Wonders do not provide anything extra as I think the developers ran out of room to add new eye candy or they just didn't care to do the extra work in any of the other open areas around a city

HJK84

You can find the list of AW's with the wiki. With that you'll also see which AW's give a new Avatar and which give a Cliff "eye candy".
Along with of course the specs of the AW per level, etc. :p

I'm not surprised they "do nothing"

They do alot. Some people just don't like what they do, while some do ;)

Gath Of Baal

You can find the list of AW's with the wiki. With that you'll also see which AW's give a new Avatar and which give a Cliff "eye candy".
Along with of course the specs of the AW per level, etc. :p

They do alot. Some people just don't like what they do, while some do ;)

Yep, sorry, I should have clarified that a little more :p

The Ancient Wonder themselves give benefits once built, but the eye candy that appears on the cliff is only decoration