• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What AW society method do top FS use to level eachothers up?

Simpumba

I checked out elvengems, and it seemed very interesting the way they do the AW society. But I'm curious to see what most use?

Deleted User - 849192770

a wonder society is undoubtably the best everyone gets out more kp than they put in

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
With the massive drawback that mobile players dont know how much kp is in the chests.
Screenshot_20210324-161731.png

Like this? The KP rewards are only ever 5s and 20s so that one for example is 30 total KP.
Maybe something is wrong with your phone?

SoggyShorts

Whats netzero?
  • You have 1 message thread with the 8+ members in your group.
  • You decide which of your wonders you want to work on.
  • You announce that wonder in the thread
  • Your members each reserve a chest starting at the top for zero gain (grab the 30 chest for 30 KP the 25 for 25 etc)
  • The player who grabs the last chest for 5 KP announces it in the thread so that others don't need to check.
  • You fill your own wonder as fast or as slowly as you like.
Everyone has 1 wonder of their own that they are working on at the same time, and just needs to check that message semi-regularly to reserve chests in other players' wonders.

Super simple, super fair.

Deleted User - 1178646

Are you sure about this? I could have sworn there are 30awkp reward instants in there as well, but I could be wrong. If I'm wrong, I wonder where those 30's come from.
Wonders only reward 5's and 20's other wonders.
  • You have 1 message thread with the 8+ members in your group.
  • You decide which of your wonders you want to work on.
  • You announce that wonder in the thread
  • Your members each reserve a chest starting at the top for zero gain (grab the 30 chest for 30 KP the 25 for 25 etc)
  • The player who grabs the last chest for 5 KP announces it in the thread so that others don't need to check.
  • You fill your own wonder as fast or as slowly as you like.
Everyone has 1 wonder of their own that they are working on at the same time, and just needs to check that message semi-regularly to reserve chests in other players' wonders.

Super simple, super fair.

I would change 1 thing, fill up your wonder first untill only the chests are left then fill up the chests.
otherwise for anyone who needs those runes it will be cheap to come along and grab them.
a few KP for 3 runes you need is an interesting proposal

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
We have tried KP Swaps and found about 10 players at most ever do them. So we dropped them.
We tried the WS and found keeping track was more work than we wanted to do.

Now we use Shout Outs and get the same result with about 18-20 regular players. And usually we finish the last 15-20 percent of the AW in a few minutes to a couple hours.

Shout Outs are simply saying, in chat in our case, that you are within 100 KP of finishing an AW and that there are X number of chests left to claim. The chests get claimed and often the AW is finished. The disadvantage is that we don't track what everyone is putting in or getting out, but since claiming almost all the chests for 15 or so AW's a week means you are getting the KP from those chests, we reduce the KP per AW upgrade by 7-15 percent overall. Which is the same for all the other methods since the amount of KP offered in all the methods by claiming chests is the same. The point is, claim the chests, get the overall reduction.

How we do it. We simply put "SO: [Name or abbreviation of AW] [Amount of KP left to reach the next upgrade] / [Number of unclaimed chests] and (optionally, "+[number of chests currently claimed by non-fellowship members] So SO: GA 90/5+1 Would mean "my Golden Abyss needs 90 more KP to the next level and there are 5 chests unclaimed, one of which has been claimed by a non-fellowship member" Then members add what they like to the AW and, optionally, put in chat the adjustment. So I put 10 KP into the GA. I would put in chat 80/4+1 if my addition didn't bump the "foreigner." If I "bump" the "foreigner" out, it would be 80/4. In either case the assumption is that this refers to the last SO mentioned in chat. It's easy to watch it count down.

So far this method works for us as the administration is nil, the result close enough to the same and the cost rather minimal as players usually put in between 5 and 20 KP. No doubt some players may loose a few KP and some gain a few KP, but even if it doesn't always balance out completely, the difference isn't noticed and the AW finishes faster.

AJ

Aritra

View attachment 9473
Like this? The KP rewards are only ever 5s and 20s so that one for example is 30 total KP.
Maybe something is wrong with your phone?
Good to know! I never knew that AW chests only had 5s and 20s so I was frustrated by being able to see quantity of instants, but not knowing what kp size they were. Knowing how few the possibilities are out of all the AK sizes, I can now reason based on ranking what they are. It has also been pointed out to me that the instant icons are color coded, but not knowing what sizes the colors correspond, it wasn't much help. So, purple ribbon/text is 20 and blue ribbon/text is 5. Very helpful info.

SoggyShorts

I would change 1 thing, fill up your wonder first untill only the chests are left then fill up the chests.
As soon as someone outside figures out you are doing this they can really mess things up.
Chests first, THEN fill, makes interference very unattractive and easily punished.

Deleted User - 1178646

As soon as someone outside figures out you are doing this they can really mess things up.
Chests first, THEN fill, makes interference very unattractive and easily punished.

how? if they dump kp in an early phase and it ain't a chest you can surpass them, (profit for the wonder owner)
If the drop early and they drop a chest, good for them. no loss to anyone

If the drop late and less then a chest, you push them down giving them a loss, they won't do it twice.
If the drop more than the biggest chest someone is getting a small profit.
If they drop a chest, so be it. (unless you need to runes internally)

I do not see any losses.
I did pre dropping chests before but I ended up refunding some KP to some people due to losses because someone grabbed a cheap set of runes grabbing the top spot and pushing everyone else to a loss.