• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

what do I use my stonehedge artifact for and where do I find it?

Sprite1313

I'm going to answer your questions in reverse order. You can find the artifact in your inventory, on the "Instants" tab. Those items are in different orders on mobile and PC. They should show up at the front of the queue on PC. It looks like this:

Stonehenge Artifact.JPG

What do you use it for?: If you want to place the stonehenge evolving building in your city, then you need to craft the base in you Magic Academy. You then summon it to your city, and use the artifacts to evolve it to higher levels. It takes 9 artifacts to get it up to the maximum of level 10.

Hope that helps.

Sprite1313

Thank you. I don't think it's ever been offered in my magic academy.
It rotates through in the building slot, but it is competing with all of the buildings of which you can have multiples (e.g. the expiring buildings like mage multipliers, and non-expiring like grounds of the orc strategist), as well as any limited buildings which you haven't crafted yet (chess set, moonstone library, phoenix base, may tree, etc). So, it might not show up for a while. I crafted a lot of buildings I don't plan to place, just so I could get them out of the queue and increase the odds of getting buildings in that queue more often.

Gladiola

The stonehedge is a flat green field when it appears in the magic academy. It appears in mine at least twice a week.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Also, you are only allowed a single copy of Stonehenge. So if you have 1 either placed in your city or sitting in your summon inventory, then it will stop appearing in the Magic Academy.