• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What do the two prices on this expansion mean? (see pic)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2479
  • Start date

DeletedUser2479

I don't recall seeing this before. Perhaps I just don't remember it, but I doubt it.

I just finished researching a city expansion, and also activated it. I went to place it in my city, but there are two options given to place it (see pic). If I place it, will it charge me both the diamond & coin charge? Or, am I supposed to select an option & place the expansion by clicking either one or the other? I only want to pay for it with coin. So, if I select the button that says "170 k place" will it also charge me a diamond fee?

I'm confused with the two options. In the past, it seems that the only option was placing it with the coin option. I don't want to accidentally be charged diamonds when I can accomplish something with coin only. When I upgrade my MH, I get offered expansions that only cost diamonds, and I've seen that before. However, I don't recall seeing the two prices on a single item.

Can someone please clarify this for me? Thank you.

Attachments

• expansion.JPG
    expansion.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 59

DeletedUser2479

Feeling impatient about what, though? I researched & activated the expansion (#11, in this case). Shouldn't I be able to just place it? I don't understand why the diamond price is there. So, if I go to place it, will I be charged diamonds?

Usually when I research an expansion & activate it, I go to place it and there is only 1 price: the coin price. This is behaving as if something still needs to be done. You can see in this picture that a green checkmark is next to it, meaning it is complete, right? So why is there a diamond price at all?

Attachments

• expand2.JPG
    expand2.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 59

DeletedUser

Feeling impatient about what, though? I researched & activated the expansion (#11, in this case). Shouldn't I be able to just place it? I don't understand why the diamond price is there. So, if I go to place it, will I be charged diamonds?

Usually when I research an expansion & activate it, I go to place it and there is only 1 price: the coin price. This is behaving as if something still needs to be done. You can see in this picture that a green checkmark is next to it, meaning it is complete, right? So why is there a diamond price at all?
if you click on the diamonds bar, then you will spend diamonds.
For that particular expansion you can spend either money or diamonds when an expansion is available.

DeletedUser594

Sorry- I meant that you could pay diamonds if you didn't have the coin handy and didn't care to wait for it to build up. If you have the coin you can choose to spend it or spend diamonds. You can save your virtual money by spending your real money if you so choose.