• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What does the red colored 1 mean on the Basics tab?

bigD687

In the buildings page, there's a red colored number 1 on the Basics tab. What does this mean?

1576889298990.png

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That there is something accessible on another page which you haven't looked at yet. If you scroll through the rest of the pages, you should see one with a "new" banner on it:
1576892736613.png

DeletedUser24458

Sometimes it stays there even if you scroll through and sometimes the game just likes to glitch out and say I have 20 new buildings when in reality I do not lol

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Sometimes it stays there even if you scroll through and sometimes the game just likes to glitch out and say I have 20 new buildings when in reality I do not lol
Like many things, their notifications can be a little cryptic and wonky. I think you have to actually stay on the page with the new item for more than a few seconds in order for the game to acknowledge that you've seen it.