• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What happens when you delete an AW

SassKatt

Since the fighting has become impossible for me, I negotiate. I have a couple of AW taking up real estate that are dedicated to assisting with the fighting aspect of the game. I would love to be able to reclaim that real estate, but was wondering what happens to the runes used to initiate the wonder and or all the KP that were used toward upgrading. I can't seem to find that answer anywhere.
Can someone help me.
Thanx
Katt

Gath Of Baal

Every thing is lost.. except if you had excess runes for that wonder.. If you sell off a wonder you loose all kp put towards it and the initial runes you filled the wheel with.. but any excess runes you keep

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
But, in case you aren't sure.
You can rebuild the AW later if you decide you made a mistake

Also, if you do have extra rune shards, after you tear down the AW plug those extra runes into the now empty AW.
That way any broken shards that occur will be available for an AW you may want.