• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

TimeMachine

Hello Community,

at first I have to admit that I really like the design of Elvenar in general.

I very often find myself rearranging my cities or even use teleport just because I like to change the overall composition.

In german forum I was sometimes called an esthetic player. :)

I'll start with my Chapter 17-City where some older and beloved buildings are placed although they are about ten chapters old.
I even used RR on them from time to time in order to have them on actual chapter one day but I fear that I won't succeed. ;)

Ok, first one is the Seeker of Knowledge because he is perfectly visually matching to Moonstone Set. (the Seeker is on chapter 10 atm)

1707612702682.png

And second one is Gaelagil's Balcony because i like the design of that building itself very much, because it has got a romantic touch and with 3x2 a size, a building size that one is not able to get that often. (It is still on chapter 6)

1707613053505.png

My question would be if you have one or more most favourited/beloved buildings in your cities too and what they would be?

Last edited:

Spiny

I'd have to say its the Witty Raccoon. 4KP per day for only taking up nine spaces is the best KP to size ratio I've ever seen, and it can be boosted even further to 12 if you feed it pet food. It can also help with Mana or Seeds, depending on your chapter.

Tinlug, The Star Serpent is also very good at 3KP for nine spaces, and has a feeding effect that helps a lot of combining catalysts.

I also really like the Orc Rally Point. Not to use, but to teleport into my inventory to disenchant for spell fragments.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
For aesthetics I really enjoy Prince Charming Float. Every time I watch him fussing over his hair I smile.
I also really enjoy orcs and goblins playing with buildings, like painting a blue egg, or activating the Bubble Float. I sometimes wonder if they aren't peering around with telescopes, like Purple Phoenix Egg, or the Human Magic Academy.

TimeMachine

At next there are my two favourited "rare" buildings from my beta Chapter 11-City.

I call them "The Dynamic Duo" and of course they are perfectly visually matching to each other like they could be part of a set. ;)

1707859553890.png

It's the Erath Dragon and the Celestial Titan.

Last edited:

TimeMachine

I'll start with my Chapter 17-City where some older and beloved buildings are placed
Back to my Chapter 17-City to complete it's list of most favoutited rare buildings.

Third one which really met my taste is "The Burning Man", simply because he is "on fire", like me most of the time when I play Elvenar.

1708306145067.png

And last but not least in this city "The Nightfur Unicorn" because I like how it looks like and because it seems to be a nocturnal creature. :)

1708306480082.png

I've just teleported those two in my inventory to make space for a Meditation Circle and I will probably not putting them back in my city, because I am pretty sure that I will not be able to save up enough RR to get them on current chapter.

Just mentioning those favourited buildings in hope to be able to catch at least one of those 4 again maybe someday in the future.
Plus, in my opinon, those nice building-designs would deserve to be used again. ;)

TimeMachine

Now I am going to add some offtopic. :) This time I would like to introduce a mysterious case of orc-appearance.

Let's take a closer look:

1708645122080.png

What has happend here? Did some orcs succed in renting a flat in this human residence? How did they just manage that?

I guess I have to admit that I am a kind of hobby-ilusionist and I am feeling really successful when the changes I made to my city yesterday are
irritating even myself the next day! ;)

And now I am going to solve the puzzle:

1708645647030.png

It is just "The Hidden Orc Smuggler" relaxing in the backyard. :)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I also really like the Orc Rally Point. Not to use, but to teleport into my inventory to disenchant for spell fragments.
You have gotten me curious. I do remember Orc Rally Points as being very large buildings. But I never considered teleporting them into inventory just to disenchant. How many spell fragments do they give?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
1050, however they do require settlement goods. The next best is pond of recreation or garden of harmony which is 900 SF without needing settlement good

Last year, I always teleported my settlement buildings into inventory whenever I was finished with a chapter. They came in really handy for spell frags for quests. But that's only a good plan if you have plenty of teleports.

TimeMachine

Time to add another "rare" building which maybe some of you might like the most of all.

1708905654739.png

I can still remember when I won my first Genie back in the days as a single player - just kept it for about ten days and then sold it to make room for another residence because I needed more population. :D

When I started Elvenar I wasn't interested in them diamonds, never even wanted to use diamonds on anything because I feared that it all would lead to money spending in any way. Today I have to admit that my guess from the past was obviously wrong.

Since I became aware of the fact that at least the last 33 Province Expansions can only be unlocked by diamond usage, I always place as much Genies as I can, greedy to "produce" and save up diamonds for Premium Expansions in my first City.

Looking back, I guess it is very funny how a little knowledge turned my playstyle directly into the opposite direction. ;)

Last edited:

Spiny

Oh wow, how was that not the first thing I mentioned? Yes, the Genie is great. I'm not a fan of 12 hours production cycles though, in order to get the most out of it you need to consistently hit the Genie twice at day at exactly the right time, once in the morning or in the evening. Or at noon and midnight.

Dhurrin

The Brown Bear, as I like the graphics and it's incredibly useful. Same for the Red Panda Master. And though Brownie is only fed sporadically, the master seems to be constantly getting into the supply of petfood, as he usually seems to have about 30 days in stock.

bears.png

TimeMachine

Nice one! I never made it to the top in FA. Best result I've ever had was rank 2.

Today I have brought one of my favourite buildings, which is called like I feel atm...

1709156492260.png

...It is the "Lonely Scarecrow" ;)

Back in the days I teleported it into inventory because I didn't want to loose this cute building and I was very happy that I could get it again during the "Whispers of the Soul-Event"

Last edited:

TimeMachine

I must admit that I am a little afraid that Witty might be going off the rails with all that pirates and smugglers in his neighbourhood.

I fear that Witty might start a criminal career, like using his ship for "illegal pirate trips" or something like that. ;)

1710558893833.png