• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is/are your most favourited building(s) in Elvenar?

TimeMachine

You didn’t mention the fact that it’s also one of the prettiest evolving building.
Yes it is and it's got that romantic touch too. :)

I've just pulled my one and only Stonehenge out of my first-city's inventory just in order to screenshot it.
Back in the days I could manage to evolve it up to Stadium 4.

I really like it but since it is at Chapter 10 and I am at Chapter 17 it normally stays in my inventory.

1710793508808.png

Last edited:

TimeMachine

Since @ZeNSiErT showed his little collection of Trophy Buildings in this thread I felt like doing the same. So here is mine. ;)

1710899764299.png

The Blooming Trader Guild is intentionally placed exactly like this, when being animated it looks like the bee cannot really decide if it should take the right or the left way to fly past the Triumphal Column. ;)
Maybe some kind of symbol for my kind of playstyle?

TimeMachine

Sometimes I like to combine buildings with each other. Can be funny in lots of different cases I guess. :)

1713377380747.png

Safety first! This Wavecrest Barrier should help my to prevent my citizens from accidently falling into the Golden Abyss, while walking home from work, staring on their smartphones playing Elvenar. ;)