• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is happen with the contest for better city, now all section in forum contest is deleted,illegal

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
How is your lawsuit going?

:D:D:D So sick of hearing about this! It is just plain crazy to believe any contest has to make public the winners especially months after the fact :rolleyes:

Besides, this person seems to not have the means to hire a lawyer anyway. If they did they wouldn't be going bat poop crazy over a few diamonds. I mean if it was for 1000 diamonds they are going off about, this is all over less than $10 :rolleyes:

Risen Malchiah

Just to update everyone who entered, I unfortunately got called in to work tonight, so the entries will not be posted until late. Technically it will be 7/17 for most of you - and since I did say 7/16 I wanted everyone to know what was happening!

I do apologize and I will get them up as quickly as possible this evening!
It does seem to me that something was going to be posted. Either we were supposed to see all the entries that were submitted and only the winners would be notified, or we'd just see the pictures for the winning city.

I didn't enter the contest, but I was very curious to see what the entries looked like.

Link for the Competitions section in case anyone is curious: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/competitions.40/