• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is maximum Production Boost for Sentient Goods

Eldenisa Tiege

I cannot seem to find where it states what is the maximum Production Boost for Sentient Goods.

My Maximum Production Boost for Standard goods is given and does not fluctuate but the rate does for the Sentient Goods does.

Attachments

• Main Hall Relics Production.png
    Main Hall Relics Production.png
    492.4 KB · Views: 99

Deleted User - 1178646

I cannot seem to find where it states what is the maximum Production Boost for Sentient Goods.

My Maximum Production Boost for Standard goods is given and does not fluctuate but the rate does for the Sentient Goods does.
both regular and sentient is 700%

This is off course excluding external factors.
Mountian halls can bump that up to 860% for regular goods and some other wonders can bump sentient beyond that.
I expect ~1000% but to lazy to look it up.

Eldenisa Tiege

That is because you still have less than 500 of each relic for your sentient boosts. And each time you make enchantments that use those relics, you may drop from one boost level down to the next lower one. Until you get 500, stay above 500, the percent can change.
If I understand you correctly, when I get above 500, using tournament winnings, not enchantments, then my boost will not drop. I don't think I have that right....Are not enchantments included in the relic count in the Main Hall? How are they different?
I believe I have reached the point where I should have remained silent and been thought the fool instead of speaking up and removing all doubt .

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If I understand you correctly, when I get above 500, using tournament winnings, not enchantments, then my boost will not drop. I don't think I have that right....Are not enchantments included in the relic count in the Main Hall? How are they different?
I believe I have reached the point where I should have remained silent and been thought the fool instead of speaking up and removing all doubt .

Relics are just relics. You win them in tournaments or craft them in the Magic Academy or win them in events. But they are not permanent. When you make enchantments in the MA, or when you upgrade your AWs, those relics are used up and subtracted from your total. Say you have 500 marble relics, and you are boosted in that, for the 700% bonus, and then you use a marble relic to make or upgrade something, that relic is used up and your total is now 499 marble relics and your boost will drop to below 700% again, until you collect another marble relic to replace the one you used.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
@Eldenisa Tiege it is spells that are costing you your relics.
Power of Provision spell is costing you in Gum production.
Ensorcelled Endowment is costing you in Bismuth.
Magical Manufacturing is costing you in Velvet.
Inspiring Meditation is costing you in all three areas of production.
Hmmm
You could put out every Tree Gum you have, from the Spire, and increase your Prosperity Towers several levels.
You really do need to do a culture purge. I would keep the Spheric Stub but sink some RR spells into it, you will notice a huge difference if you can bring it up to current level. Otherwise store it in inventory until you can afford to level it. This building was offered in one event, had one reappearance, and was a top prize in an early FA, so it is quite rare and well worth keeping
Best of luck to you :)

Eldenisa Tiege

@Eldenisa Tiege it is spells that are costing you your relics.
Power of Provision spell is costing you in Gum production.
Ensorcelled Endowment is costing you in Bismuth.
Magical Manufacturing is costing you in Velvet.
Inspiring Meditation is costing you in all three areas of production.
Hmmm
You could put out every Tree Gum you have, from the Spire, and increase your Prosperity Towers several levels.
You really do need to do a culture purge. I would keep the Spheric Stub but sink some RR spells into it, you will notice a huge difference if you can bring it up to current level. Otherwise store it in inventory until you can afford to level it. This building was offered in one event, had one reappearance, and was a top prize in an early FA, so it is quite rare and well worth keeping
Best of luck to you :)
Thank you for your advice. I think I understand a little better. I will do as you suggest. ^_^

Eldenisa Tiege

Relics are just relics. You win them in tournaments or craft them in the Magic Academy or win them in events. But they are not permanent. When you make enchantments in the MA, or when you upgrade your AWs, those relics are used up and subtracted from your total. Say you have 500 marble relics, and you are boosted in that, for the 700% bonus, and then you use a marble relic to make or upgrade something, that relic is used up and your total is now 499 marble relics and your boost will drop to below 700% again, until you collect another marble relic to replace the one you used.
Thank you for your help.:)