• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is Sinya Arda and how do i know if im a part of it?

DeletedUser20010

It's one of the US server world's. I know there is a number that corresponds to it, but not sure about what it is for sinya Arda. You can sign out and the world you play in will be a green "button" and the other world's will be red.

HaploGin

It's one of the US server world's. I know there is a number that corresponds to it, but not sure about what it is for sinya Arda. You can sign out and the world you play in will be a green "button" and the other world's will be red.
I can play in another world?

DeletedUser20010

Well, your diamonds are connected across the server, yes. So all us server cities are connected, all en server cities are connected. Not sure what you mean about the tool levels though?

Gladiola

Researches do not transfer across worlds. You will start at the beginning of the research tree in each world. The worlds are independent of each other, although diamonds that are earned or purchased are held at the player level and can be used in any world.

Sinya Arda is world 6.