• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What is this ?

BrinDarby

1704976441871.png

This is new, can anyone tell me what the heck is going on ???

BrinDarby

ok, so I see a film roll.....
does this mean next event my drops will be 5 not 6 ?
I will not click the film roll or touch my Builders Hut
ever again. I am NOT going to risk non secure popups
to non secure sites to watch non secure adverts !!!

No Inno, I will NEVER click these....
Give me the option to turn these off, NOW !!!!

Thanks @Glandeh , seems just more bad news if
I'm finally seeing these things...... The 1st time I'm
shown an advert, is the last time I ever log in again.

Glandeh

ok, so I see a film roll.....
does this mean next event my drops will be 5 not 6 ?
I will not click the film roll or touch my Builders Hut
ever again. I am NOT going to risk non secure popups
to non secure sites to watch non secure adverts !!!

No Inno, I will NEVER click these....
Give me the option to turn these off, NOW !!!!

Thanks @Glandeh , seems just more bad news if
I'm finally seeing these things...... The 1st time I'm
shown an advert, is the last time I ever log in again.
No, you will still get a maximum of 6 event currency drops.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I've been watching the popups. Rarely, they give diamonds (one per chapter, so if you're in a lower chapter it may not be worth it to you. But 19 diamonds is worth it to me.) The ads for me usually last 5 seconds (rarely 10). It's worth a shot. I'd say I get them about once a week. Other times I get useless things, like more supplies. Sometimes they have rainbow unicorns.

They also have ads in the spire, if you need heath and click on one of your troops to add vitality surges. You can watch an ad instead to get it healed.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
You do not have to click on them nor watch any at all and can still play your game just like you always have. It is completely optional so far from what I'm experiencing.

Ggal

I earned the vitality I had through the magic academy but still needed to watch an ad to use it? When are they going to make us watch ads to use basic goods?

getmomo

I earned the vitality I had through the magic academy but still needed to watch an ad to use it? When are they going to make us watch ads to use basic goods?

You don't have to watch an add for the vitality's u craft, you hit the button for the free one and didn't use the crafted one.