• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

what map level is needed to start the old tourniment, not spire.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1759441
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1759441

i am in bloodelves or map 9 and today is tuesday. I have no button to do a tournament. i am not in any groups on my other 3 maps and they all play tournament. I get lots of stuff and get over 1200 points solo.The question is? What level do i need to be to get the " World Map' icon to show and link to play the Tournaments? thank you for any actual answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1759441

i just joined a fellowship, i play in tournaments solo on my other maps. get 1200 and done. This map never gets th icon to play so i just joined a fellowship and it did not popup but says next one is in 6 days. I will try logging out and in. would like to get started on this map.

Deleted User - 1759441

i rebooted and got it. i have been playing solo for so long on other maps, but they had been in fellowship before. i am going to play it now. thanks for idea of logging. And playing one map for zero points i came back and re-read Astram's comment and see he is a moderator too. oh, he is right. again just so used to playing solo. years. this map was just the first one i made and never played. i made them on worlds that had my family / fellowship on them.

Last edited by a moderator: