• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What to Research to Upgrade Armory

gw1500se

I can't seem to figure out what to research to upgrade my armory. I've researched squad size 5 but I see no results. I'm not able to fight with any larger units than before and I cannot upgrade my armory. It would be nice if when you click the research button on that, it would go to the catageory that needs to be researched.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When you click the research button, if it does not show you the research in your tech tree, that means you cannot do it until you move into the next chapter.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@gw1500se It sounds like you are early in the game. You get the technology which lets you build the first versions of armories in chapter 1. I think you can upgrade them to level 4 with this. The technology to upgrade them beyond that point does not happen until near the end of chapter 2.

However it also sounds like you're confused about what armories do. Armories don't let you fight with larger groups. The size of your army in map province encounters is determined solely by Squad Size Increase techs. These are what give you bigger groups in fights. What armories increase is the size of the groups you can train at once in your barracks, training ground, and mercenary camp.