• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What trades you see

DeletedUser

How does the game determine which players' trades are visible to you? I understand that you only get to trade at normal rates with players you have scouted, but who all can you actually see trades for?

DeletedUser14

Hello, Avon.
Below is the picture which explain how far you can trade.

Provinces_Distance.png

DeletedUser

OK, so if I'm understanding this correctly, it's impossible to trade with a neighbor more than 3 away. Thanks.

DeletedUser

aCD4Aq0.jpg

As far as I can see, it's a maximum of 3 neighbors away (see blue arrows)

DeletedUser18

The game will show you as many trades as possible within your discovered area. If the number is sufficiently low enough, it will substitute some player's trades who are not yet discovered. These trades are subject to the trader's fee. In a perfect world, you will never see trades that require a trader's fee - this is not always the case. Nor do we have information on the exact threshold or how its determined.

Additionally, there is a maximum range on which trades will be displayed. I believe this is 2x your discovered range (if you have discovered up to 5 provinces away, your max may be 5 provinces beyond that) I can look into this further, but that is what makes the most sense given what I can see in our tools.

DeletedUser14

Do not be limited by the image size. It is impossible to zoom out far enough. It is an interconnected chain, you will be able to see a trade from someone to the left of B-7 as well.

DeletedUser

The game will show you as many trades as possible within your discovered area. If the number is sufficiently low enough, it will substitute some player's trades who are not yet discovered. These trades are subject to the trader's fee. In a perfect world, you will never see trades that require a trader's fee - this is not always the case. Nor do we have information on the exact threshold or how its determined.

Additionally, there is a maximum range on which trades will be displayed. I believe this is 2x your discovered range (if you have discovered up to 5 provinces away, your max may be 5 provinces beyond that) I can look into this further, but that is what makes the most sense given what I can see in our tools.

Thank you, this makes much more sense.

DeletedUser247

Currently I have exactly two trades available in my trader. Surely that's "sufficiently low enough" to add some more players to my trade area? I have explored to have 32 neighbors in full color.
Capture.JPG