• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What were they trying to fix?

Graywalker

It looks to me that they have too many players. With these changes to leveling Wonders, you have a choice - craft or build Wonders. How do you gain that many spell fragments? There is no longer a good reason to perform well in the Tourny as the biggest reward was Runes to level up Wonders. Now, what? Can't get the spell fragments to do so. What was wrong with using Relics? They have no further use in the Game past 400 of them. Inno screwed the pooch here. One of my fellows just flat out quit due to this. Several are grumbling, including myself.
What a shame. I liked this game.

AussieChick

It looks to me that they have too many players. With these changes to leveling Wonders, you have a choice - craft or build Wonders. How do you gain that many spell fragments? There is no longer a good reason to perform well in the Tourny as the biggest reward was Runes to level up Wonders. Now, what? Can't get the spell fragments to do so. What was wrong with using Relics? They have no further use in the Game past 400 of them. Inno screwed the pooch here. One of my fellows just flat out quit due to this. Several are grumbling, including myself.
What a shame. I liked this game.
I believe they were trying to fix their bottom line. Not enough players are buying diamonds. They are trying to force players to spend real money on the game.

BrinDarby

I believe they were trying to fix their bottom line.
When you cheeze-off exsisting players that actually
spend $$$ ( less and less, lol ) and make it un-fun for
those players that try the game and then quit ( no $$ )
...... I really don't think Inno is helping thier bottom line.

Due to the systemic structure of the game, chgs that
could 3-4x the revenue aren't possible currently. Add
to that, the playerbase has suggested many consumable
or fluff items they'd happily pay for that Inno ignores.

Rather than things we'd like to pay for, Inno gives us
things that we basically have to pay for. That goes
against nature for all mammals including humans.
Its no wonder there's a backlash.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
They couldn't even wait ONE full day before they started selling ccs and spell frags for diamonds. Sheesh ... that's unbelievable that they would be so blatant about it. :mad:

By the way, I bought one blueprint ... but the moment I bought it, it said that I had bought 2 and cut me out of getting more ... nope, only one. :(

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
They couldn't even wait ONE full day before they started selling ccs and spell frags for diamonds. Sheesh ... that's unbelievable that they would be so blatant about it. :mad:

By the way, I bought one blueprint ... but the moment I bought it, it said that I had bought 2 and cut me out of getting more ... nope, only one. :(
Send a ticket for that, there were some issues this morning with the "sale"

Fayeanne

Bug reports:

- I got the sale offer this morning but the window was entirely blank.

- Later in the day I was re-offered the sale with the timer reset to 24h. This time the window was populated. However, my Diamond confirmation prompt had somehow turned itself off (I've always had it on). I am not sure how that happened.

- After buying 1 Blueprint, the Blueprints button became disabled as if I'd bought both, but I only received one. (And pretty sure my Diamonds were only reduced by the cost of one.)

- When I closed and re-opened the sale window, the Blueprints button was now showing that I had 1 remaining that I could buy.

- As a test I turned my Diamond confirmation prompts back on and tried buying the second Blueprint and this time it asked me if I was sure I wanted to spend the Diamonds. So the prompt still works, it just got turned off.

On a related note, everyone check your Diamond confirmation prompt setting if this is something you normally leave on. I don't know if the issues with this sale window somehow resulted in mine getting turned off.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Bug reports:

- I got the sale offer this morning but the window was entirely blank.

- Later in the day I was re-offered the sale with the timer reset to 24h. This time the window was populated. However, my Diamond confirmation prompt had somehow turned itself off (I've always had it on). I am not sure how that happened.

- After buying 1 Blueprint, the Blueprints button became disabled as if I'd bought both, but I only received one. (And pretty sure my Diamonds were only reduced by the cost of one.)

- When I closed and re-opened the sale window, the Blueprints button was now showing that I had 1 remaining that I could buy.

- As a test I turned my Diamond confirmation prompts back on and tried buying the second Blueprint and this time it asked me if I was sure I wanted to spend the Diamonds. So the prompt still works, it just got turned off.

On a related note, everyone check your Diamond confirmation prompt setting if this is something you normally leave on. I don't know if the issues with this sale window somehow resulted in mine getting turned off.
Thanks for the tip, Fayenne. I had those exact same issues ... it was first blank. Then I refreshed and bought a blueprint and it said I bought two. I refreshed and still said 2. Then I put in a ticket as Astram advised. They told me to clear my cache and then refresh. I actually didn't do that but I did refresh again just in case, and it worked. I was able to buy the second blueprint. I didn't even realize that it wasn't asking confirmations, but now that you mention it, it didn't. I'm going to go check mine now. Thanks again.