• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

what

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

what does this mean. I have runes. I click to place them.. so often I get.. "insertion has a greater cost than runes" what does it mean? anyone?????? I can't apply this rune due to????? what????? ... I get this all the time sigh.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I have got it as well, there is a bug report on it, usually for me, it happens after I have put the rune in successfully then close out the window and it shows I still have a rune. if I go back in and try to place it I get the same info box error as you do because it really isn't there, as I have already placed it. Its like the game isn't refreshing, if I refresh the page or log out and back in the rune isn't there. I'm not getting notifications when someone visits or takes trades either if I'm online, only if I am just signing in. Something fishy is going on in Elvenar!!

DeletedUser3312

Posts were merged and a warning for multi-posting was issued.
ah ha. more game poop. thanks sir squirrel! you rock!!!

Here is another "what?" I have 2 cities. One is in dwarves, one in aryndell (sp?) before I go to bed each night, the last thing I do is clear out all the Kp and put in tech tree. When I come to play in the morning. My dwarves city has 9 kp usually. My aryndell city has 10 or more. not sure as it stops at 10. what is that all about. One is level 6 and one is level 2 on the tech tree. and this is an everyday thing.

Edit by Synesthesia: This is the fourth warning for multi-posting you've received. Please pay attention to the warnings given to you, since multiple violations will lead to suspension of your account.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfSinger

@Jewess - you need to check how much time is left on the clock for the next KP to appear after you place. It could be that in Aryndell (sp) there is only a couple of minutes before the next KP is awarded and in the other it may be close to the full hour.

For example:

KP cleared at 10:10 pm

City one - next KP is awarded at 10:15 pm
City Two - Next KP is awarded at 11:00 pm

You get up the next morning at - 7:30 am - that's 9 hours and 20 minutes from when the KP was cleared. So you have:

City One: 10 KP (and the timer should be stopped)
[10:15 / 11:15 / 12:15 / 01:15 / 02:15 / 03:15 / 04:15 / 05:15 / 06:15 / 07:15]

City Two: 9 KP (and the timer should show time remaining until next KP is awarded)
[11:00 / 12:00 / 01:00 / 02:00 / 03:00 / 04:00 / 05:00 / 06:00 / 07:00]