• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What's on Your Thanksgiving Plate?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My Thanksgiving Dinner:

1) Beef and Cabbage Soup.
2) Baked Stuffed Cabbage
3) Red Cabbage Coleslaw
4) Water

And that, was it. I was alone in my home as my wife was traveling. I got some cabbages given to me and thought why not use them for my own, very strange but good, Thanksgiving dinner.

AJ

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Turkey, roll and butter, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes with melted marshmellows on top, black and green olives, stuffing, and other things I wouldn't eat. Big Italian family gathering. Sparkling grape juice.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Baked Salmon, cranberry sauce, scalloped potatoes, fresh rolls, yams and of course pumpkin pie. So except for the fact that I don't eat meat, I'm pretty traditional.

Lady Dastardly

Unfortunately, Covid stole my Thanksgiving plans, but not my sense of smell or taste. Husband and I opted for a roasted chicken with pan gravy, mashed potatoes and roasted carrots. Easy enough to make while not feeling great, but very satisfying.

quin629

Thanksgiving: ham, macaroni, crunchy carrots, crescent rolls. Just the 2 of us and limited time due to some other things we we had going on.
second day: ham, enormous baked sweet potatoes, homemade apple compote. Supposed to be leftover rolls but somebody ate them all.......
third day: ham, rice pilaf, baked beans

eternity can be defined as 2 people and a ham

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Thanksgiving: ham, macaroni, crunchy carrots, crescent rolls. Just the 2 of us and limited time due to some other things we we had going on.
second day: ham, enormous baked sweet potatoes, homemade apple compote. Supposed to be leftover rolls but somebody ate them all.......
third day: ham, rice pilaf, baked beans

eternity can be defined as 2 people and a ham

So, maybe the rule is: if it's more than one you can have a ham and/or turkey, less than two it's cabbage? LOL

Deleted User - 3563161

Turkey sandwich with cranberry jelly, black olives, and desert a swish pumpkin cake roll.

Laochra

I was going to make a pumpkin poundcake, but was missing the key ingredient, so it became a quite tasty Maple Pound Cake. Hubby roasted a turkey, made baked mac & cheese, veggie casserole, debbiled eggs & collard greens. :cool: